Monday, July 15, 2013

JANUARY 2013

Well, I am off to a great start!  It has only taken me almost a full year to post again.  Let's see if I can do a little better. 
So, I have a lot of catching up to do!  This has been an incredibly eventful year so it's sad that I haven't documented it better.  I guess that is what happens, though, when you are busy enjoying life!

I will start with January 2013.
 
 
HEATHER TURNS 18!!!!
 
Heather turned 18 this year!!!  How crazy is that?!?  I can't believe she is an official adult now.  While I have to admit, I am having a hard time with it, I am trying to be excited for her because I know it is a wonderful time in her life!  We had a family birthday party for her and it was fun! 

Uncle Brett had a creative way of presenting her with the antlers from the deer she had shot. He gave her 17 bucks in a card for her birthday gift and FINALLY got someone to say, "She is 18.  Where is the other buck?"  Then he brought the antlers in!  He had mounted them himself-Pretty impressive!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment